Scripta Instituti Donneriani Aboensis
Journal of Excipients and Food Chemicals
The Journal of Excipients and Food Chemicals [Impact Factor: 3.4] published and sponsored by the International Pharmaceutical Excipients Council -Americas offers a unique forum for the discussion and communication of research, reviews or commentary related exclusively to these materials. The Journal publishes innovative research papers, reviews, technical notes, commentary and communications including but not limited to:
• the effect of excipients on drug formulation development
• the effect of food chemicals on food products and their processing
• the effect of excipients on drug delivery (including lipid-based systems, solid dispersion, nanotechnology, targeted drug delivery, etc.)
• the effect of excipients on bioavailability
• excipient efficacy, safety and toxicity
• excipient stability, ability to manufacture and industrial processing
• novel excipients and food chemicals and their physical chemistry
• new or improved analytical methods to characterize excipients and food chemicals
• co-processed excipients and/or performance modifying excipients
• drug-excipient interactions and compatibility
• excipient and food chemical regulatory, quality and compendial issues, including excipient harmonization
Excipients or Food Chemicals may be small molecule, macromolecules, proteins, polymers, lipidic or polymeric self assembled nanocarriers or nanostructured dispersions, adjuvants or of genetic origin.
The Journal of Excipients and Food Chemicals is an OPEN ACCESS, SPARC Europe certified Journal. This means that there are no charges to submit or to publish peer reviewed, accepted manuscripts. Log in to this website, viewing and downloading of published manuscripts is free of charge.
Only for experimental purposes. Nothing interesting here.