Mikä Jeesuksessa on juutalaisinta – Osa 2
Toinen osa, jossa tutkitaan Jeesuksen juutalaisia piirteitä. Usko kiivaaseen, ainoaan Jumalaan.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
The non-commercial use of the article is governed by the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license as currently displayed on http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/. However, the sections in this notice apply and prevail over all conflicting provisions.
- The Author grants the Publisher the exclusive right for commercial use of the Work according to this contract, throughout the world, in all forms and languages, for the full term of copyright.
- The Author acknowledges that the Work will be publicly accessible on the Internet and that such access will be free of charge for the readers.
- The Author guarantees that the Work is her/his original work that has not been published before and cannot be construed as copying or plagiarism. Furthermore, the Author confirms that the Work contains no statement that is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or in any way infringes on the rights of others.
- The Author confirms that she/he has secured all written permissions needed for the reproduction in the Publication of any material created by a third party.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license, the Author/s and users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution) under the following conditions:
- the Work must be attributed to the Publication,
- the Work may not be used for commercial purposes,
- the Work may not be altered or transformed.
Rights of authors
The Authors maintain the right to:
- copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the Work,
- the right to use the substance of the Work in future own works,
- the right to reproduce the Work for own purposes, provided it is not offered for sale; due acknowledgement must be given to the original place of publication and the Publisher must be informed in advance,
- the right to self-archive the Work.
Rights of Publisher
- The Publisher reserves the right to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Work suitable for publication in the journal, e.g. style of punctuation, spelling, headings and the like.
- The Publisher will publish the Work if the editorial process is successfully completed and reserves the right to not proceed with publication for whatever reason.
- The Publisher assumes the right to translate the articles into Finnish and publish them together with the English version.
- The publication entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. This agreement will be governed by the laws of Finland.